Academic-year internship position with 2nd Harvest Food Bank and the Core. 6-8 hours (could go up to 10 for academic credit needs) estimated weekly, ideally Wednesday mornings to attend weekly planning meetings. Requirements: Flexible, works well with people, problem solver, social media adept, capable of writing and presenting
- Upload social media information to promote Bite2Go program via Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Coordinate “adoptive organization” volunteers (business groups, etc.)
- Assist at events as needed
- Support marketing and promotion efforts, including occasional presentations to churches and organizations
- Provide public relations support
- Assist on kit delivery days (should special needs arise with volunteers)
- Participate in developing action plans
- Support Executive Director as needed
For more information contact: Chris Sloan, 509-252-6283. email@example.com – e-mail preferred.