If you are a Communications Studies major, or are on assignment for the Whitworthian or Beyond the Pines, you may check out the digital video kit, the iTouch reporting kit or either of the two virtual reality viewers.
- Students may check out items for 24 hours during the week, picking up at 1 p.m. and dropping off by noon the following day. Weekend checkouts may be picked up at 1 p.m. on Friday and must be returned by 9 a.m. on Monday.
- Every effort will be made to ensure batteries are charged, but it is not guaranteed.
- Students are responsible for replacing missing items. Don’t be that guy (or gal). This is a limited resource – losing or breaking items makes it that much more limited.
If equipment has been checked out, it will be noted on the calendar below. If you wish to reserve equipment, fill out this form and you will receive a confirmation within 24 hours by email.
Digital video kit contents include:
- Canon VIXIA HFR50 camera (Quick Start Guide, User Manual)
- Two batteries and charger
- Camera power cord, HDMI cord
- Lavalier microphone (side pocket)
- 32 GB memory card (top flap pocket)
- Cleaning cloth (top flap pocket)
iTouch reporting kit includes:
- 32 GB iTouch and charger
- Carrying bag
Accessories (must be checked out separately)
- Polaroid 72-inch tripod with carrying case
- Audio-Technica Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR microphone with stand and cords